½ tsp Pandan Flavouring
1 cup Low Fat Milk
½ cup Espresso or Kopi O
½ cup Gula Melaka Syrup
- Mix ½ cup of low fat milk with pandan flavouring and put aside.
- Create the milk foam by pouring ½ cup of low fat milk into a jar and shake vigorously for 30-60 seconds until the volume of milk doubles up.
- Pour the milk into a microwave safe cup and heat it for 30 seconds until the foam rises and put it aside.
- Pour gula melaka syrup into the glass.
- Fill the cup with ice cubes.
- Pour in pandan flavoured milk slowly, followed by the espresso and top it with foam milk to serve.
Tip: This recipe only works with low fat milk to create the milk foam. Pour slowly using a spoon for a better layering effect.