8 Shrimp (4 whole, 4 chopped)
1.5 cup FairPrice Thai Hom Mali Superior Rice
¼ cup Onions (Diced)
¼ cup Carrots (Diced)
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Fish Sauce
1 tsp FairPrice Pure Cane Sugar
¼ tsp Salt
1 tsp Curry Powder
¼ tsp White Pepper
½ cup Cut Pineapple
2 tbsp Raisins
½ cup Unsalted Cashew
2 Green Onions (Chopped)
½ cup Tomatoes (Diced)
- Cook the rice in water and salt until the rice is soft and fluffy. Then stir to loosen it and keep for later.
- In a separate well-oiled wok, sear the shrimps until done and set aside.
- In the same wok, cook the eggs and scramble it slightly. When the eggs are half-cooked, toss in the rice, diced onions and diced carrots.
- Add curry powder, white pepper, sugar, salt, soy and fish sauce and mix well with the rice.
- Adding the cut pineapple, raisins, cashew and chopped shrimps, toss the dish until the pineapples start to darken slightly and the rice is dry.
- Lastly, turn off the heat and mix in the tomatoes and green onions.
- Top the dish off with the whole shrimps and cucumber slices and there you have it!
Optional: Plate it in pineapple peel for an added visual treat.