1 bunch Banana (Pisang raja or Pisang tandok)
½ cup FairPrice Natural Coconut Cream
½ cup FairPrice Plain Flour
¼ cup Rice Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1Pasar Singapore Farm Fresh Egg
Oil for deep frying – Duck Vegetable Oil
¼ tsp Turmeric
20 ml Water
1 big tbsp FairPrice Butter
2 big tbsp FairPrice Condensed Milk
FairPrice Processed Cheddar Cheese
- Sift the plain flour and rice flour into a bowl.
- Add coconut milk, baking powder, salt, egg, oil and turmeric powder.
- Add water to the batter until you attain the desired consistency.
- Heat the oil in a pot.
- Now split the banana in two, coat it with a bit of rice flour, and dip it into the batter.
- Deep fry it in the oil until golden brown.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and condensed milk under low heat until it combines.
- Drizzle the sauce over the goreng pisang, and garnish with cheddar cheese and chocolate rice.