8 pieces Canned Abalone
8 canned Pacific Clams
8 Conpoy (dried scallops), reconstituted
8 pieces Pork/Fish balls
8 pieces Prawns, cooked
8 Broccoli, florets pieces, blanched
8 Black Fungus, blanched
8 Shittake Mushroom, soaked & blanched
8 Dried Beancurd (taupok), sliced
8 Baby Napa Cabbage, cut into 2 and blanched
Spring onion for garnish
3 tbsp Cooking Oil
8 clove Garlic, mince
5 tbsp Knorr SavorRich Chicken Concentrated Seasoning (or as needed)
1 tbsp Knorr Hao Chi All-In-One Seasoning
Light Soy Sauce (as needed)
Dark Soy Sauce (as needed)
2 tbsp Shao Xing Wine (optional)
1 tbsp Sesame Oil
500ml Water (or as needed)
Corn Starch & Water (5 tbsp cornstarch to 1 tbsp water)
- In a flat bottom cookware such as a wok/casserole/claypot, assemble the napa cabbage at the bottom of the cookware, followed by the rest of the ingredients. Be as creative as you can be!
- Next, prepare the sauce by sautéing garlic with cooking oil until nicely browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and allow to simmer except corn starch mixture. Adjust the sauce to taste. When the liquid comes to a boil, add corn starch mixture to thicken the sauce.
- Pour prepared sauce to simmer the entire casserole, with cover for about 5mins.
- Serve and garnish accordingly.