1 can Golden Chef Razor Clams, drained and diced
1 Green apple, diced
1 Red apple, diced
½ Japanese cucumber, seeded and diced
½ Mango, diced*
6 pcs Butterhead leaves*
5 tbsps Thai chilli sauce
½ Medium red onion, chopped
1 Chilli padi, chopped
1 Green lemon (extract juice only)
1 tsp Fish sauce
6 pcs Vietnamese rice paper
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Place diced Golden Chef Razor Clams, apples, Japanese cucumbers and mangoes into a large bowl.
- Add Thai chilli sauce and the rest of the seasonings into the bowl, mix all ingredients well and chill for 30 minutes.
- Soak rice paper in warm water for 5 seconds and lay on the cutting board.
- Place a spoonful of the mixed ingredients onto a piece of butterhead leaf and place on the rice paper.
- Roll it up like a spring roll. Ready to serve.