950g Captain Oats
60g Round biscuits
1750g Greek yoghurt
190g Chocolate chip cookies
600g Pineapple, cut into triangles
180g Short chocolate wafers
600g White chocolate biscuits
2 Wafer sticks
1 Bowl with 25cm width x 20cm height
- Fill the bottom of your bowl (25cm width x 20cm height) with a layer of oats.
- Lay the round biscuits on top of it, followed by a layer of yoghurt.
- Next, surround the sides of the bowl with grapes cut in half. Fill the middle with the remaining whole grapes.
- Proceed to fill the next layer with chocolate chip cookies, followed by a layer of oats.
- Place the pineapple along the sides of the bowl and place the remaining pineapples in the middle.
- Add a layer of yoghurt followed by short wafer crackers.
- Use strawberries for the next layer. Place strawberries cut in half along the walls of the bowl and the remaining whole strawberries in the middle.
- Add another layer of yoghurt followed by a layer of white chocolate biscuits and then, oats as the next layer.
- Next, add blueberries. Layer with cooked oats until the bowl is full.
- Finally, place two wafer sticks as decoration.
Tip: Cookies serve as a good base, and you are encouraged to use 4 different coloured fruits for variety.