½ block SCS unsalted butter (soften)
170g Plain flour
2 tsp Baking powder
½ tsp Salt
200g Caster sugar
2 tsp Vanilla extract
120g Full fat sour cream*
½ cup Dried cranberries
½ cup Red M&M
½ cup Chocolate chips
1 pack Round milk candy
1 cup Nutella chocolate spread
6 Marshmallows (each cut into half)
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- In a mixer, beat butter and caster sugar until pale white.
- Mix in one egg at a time, followed by vanilla extract and full fat sour cream.
- Mix plain flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Slow mix in the flour mixture into the batter.
- Mix in dried cranberries evenly into the batter.
- Dived batter among 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake baking tray.
- Bake in 180°C for 18 to 20 minutes. Remove cupcakes from oven and set aside to cool down complete.
- Trim and flatten the top of the cupcakes. Spread the top with Nutella chocolate spread.
- Using the milk candy topped with chocolate chips to form the eyes, marshmallows along with red M&M to foam the nose and face. Lastly using a pair of pretzels to foam the Rudolph ears.
Explore more Christmas content:
Be our FairPrice Super Shopper!
FairPrice Christmas catalogue
FairPrice Finest Christmas catalogue