1 oz (30ml) of Tanqueray London Dry Gin
1 cup Ice cubes
6 big Grass jelly cubes
½ cup Pomegranate juice
½ cup Champagne
4 fresh Rosemary stalks
2g of Pomegranate seeds
- Pour ice cubes into a glass to chill it. Remove once chilled.
- Cut grass jelly into approximately 3cm x 3cm cube.
- Add grass jelly followed by gin, pomegranate juice and champagne.
- Insert 2 rosemary stalks into each marshmallow to create antlers.
- Break a toothpick into half. Insert into the front of the marshmallow and attach the pomegranate for the nose. Then place 2 cloves between the nose and antlers to form the eyes.
- Serve once done.