1kg Salmon Scraps
2 pcs Yellow Onions
2 cloves Garlic
1 stalk Celery
2 pcs Carrots
10 pcs Black Peppercorn
2 pcs Bay Leaves
1 tsp Salt
- Chop up Celery, onions and carrots into bite sized pieces
- Place all ingredients except the salt in the pot and bring to a boil.
- Once the stock has boiled, remove any scum that floats to the top. Reduce heat to medium low and let it simmer for another 1 hour
- Add salt to taste and strain the solids out of the broth.
- Use this versatile salmon stock to cook your noodles, or simply drink it on it’s own
You can use the stock immediately, refrigerate for up to 2 days, or freeze for up to 1 months.