½ pcs Salmon Head/Collar*
½ tsp Salt
1 wedge Lemon
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Wash the Salmon Head and collar to remove any impurities
- Dry thoroughly with paper towels to ensure minimal moisture
- Pre-heat oven on grill mode to 200 degrees
- Sprinkle 1/4 tsp salt on the cut side of the fish head, and put into the oven, grill still slightly charred, this will take about 5-7 Minutes
- Turn the fish head over & sprinkle skin side with remaining ¼ tsp salt. Again, grill till slightly charred, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven & serve immediately with a slice of lemon on the side