1 packet FairPrice Wraps (Wholemeal)
2 Tomato (Sliced)
1 head Romaine Lettuce
2 Chicken Thigh
2 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Sesame Oil
½ tsp White Pepper Powder
1 Egg White
1 cup Corn Starch
5 tbsp Salted Egg Yolk Powder
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Sugar
Oil (For Deep Frying)
To prepare the Salted Egg Yolk Cheese Sauce:
50g Salted Egg Yolk Powder
1 stalk Curry Leaves (Available at FairPrice stores)
½ tbsp Sugar
3 slices FairPrice Cheese Slices (Reduced Fat)
- Cut chicken thighs into strips.
- Marinate chicken strips with light soy sauce, sesame oil, white pepper powder and egg white for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and add in curry leaves on low heat. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Mix in 50g of salted egg yolk powder.
- Add in milk and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and add in cheese slices.
- Once cheese slices melts into the sauce, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix 1 cup of corn starch, 5 tablespoons of salted egg yolk powder, salt and sugar. Mix well and set aside
- Evenly coat marinated chicken strips with the corn starch mixture. Lay coated chicken strips on a plate.
- In a pot with oil at medium-high heat, deep fry the chicken strips until golden brown and crispy.
- Strain and set aside.
- In a pan, toast wholemeal wraps for 30 seconds on both sides.
- Lay wraps on a board, add romaine lettuce, sliced tomato, fried chicken and salted egg yolk sauce.
- Fold the 2 sides of the wrap and use a toothpick to secure the wrap.