2 Corn Cobs
6 Cocktail Sausages (Sliced)
1 tbsp Butter
1 can Evaporated Milk (390g)
4 Salted Egg Yolks*
4 Garlic Cloves (Chopped)
1 – 2 Red Chillies or Chilli Padi
1 tsp Sugar
Handful of Curry Leaves*
Handful of Spring Onions (Chopped)
Dash of Salt and Black Pepper (To Taste)
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store
- Boil salted eggs until fully cooked. Remove yolks from the egg white and smash them into a paste-like texture before setting it aside to cool.
- Chop the cobs of corn into pieces and put in a steamer for 30 mins along with the cocktail sausages.
- Boil clams in salt water until they are all fully open. Discard unopened clams and set aside the open, cooked clams.
- Cook prawns till almost cooked (3 – 5 mins) and set aside.
- Melt butter and stir fry salted egg yolk paste, red chillies or chilli padi and garlic till fragrant. Add the evaporated milk and curry leaves and stir till the sauce is thickened. Add sugar to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Pour sauce over the clams, cocktail sausages, corn and prawns thoroughly before placing it in the oven to bake for 10 mins.
- Add the chopped spring onions and black pepper. Serve the seafood boil warm!