8 Prawns, deveined and deshelled
100g Green bean sheet vermicelli
100g Oyster mushrooms, sliced
200g Lotus roots, sliced*
150g Broccoli, cut small florets
25g Beancurd stick, soaked*
1 Potato, sliced
¼ cup Cashew nuts, fried
1 Onion, sliced
30g Chinese parsley, cut into sections
10 Dried chili, soaked
20g Spring onion, cut into sections
30g Ginger, sliced
1 tbsp Minced garlic
2 tbsp Grounded dried chili*
2 tbsp Cooking oil
Coriander for garnishing*
2.5 tbsp Knorr Mala Liquid Seasoning
1 tbsp Light soya sauce
1 tsp Sugar
1 tbsp Hua tiao wine
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Blanch prawns in boiling water for 20 seconds, set aside.
- Separately blanch vermicelli, sliced potato and lotus roots in boiling water for 2-4 minutes, set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a wok, fry grounded dried chili till oil changed to red oil. Sauté ginger, garlic, onion and dried chilli till fragrant. Add spring onion, chinese parsley and cook for 1 minute.
- Over medium-high fire, cook broccoli for 2 minutes. Add lotus roots, potatoes, beancurd sticks, oyster mushrooms, green bean vermicelli, prawns and quickly combine well. Season with all the seasonings except for hua tiao wine, taste and adjust the seasonings to your preference.
- Lastly, quickly stir in cashew nuts and drizzle some hua tiao wine. Garnish with some coriander and serve hot.