1 can Golden Chef South Korean Baby Abalone 8s
1 tbsp White miso paste
3 tbsps Mayonnaise
7 Garlic flowers, cut into 3cm length*
2 Garlic, sliced
1 tbsp Fish sauce
½ tbsp Sugar
1 Red chilli, sliced for garnish
2 tbsps Canola oil
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Boil Golden Chef South Korean Baby Abalone in can for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool before opening. Drain well.
- Heat canola oil in wok over high heat, fry garlic and garlic flowers till fragrant, add in fish sauce and sugar, stir-fry all ingredients in high speed. Set aside.
- Mix mayonnaise and miso paste together, toss well.
- Fry the mixture and abalones in non-stick pan over high heat for 10 seconds. Remove from pan.
- Garnish with chilli slices. Ready to serve.