12 Large prawns
Chopped spring onions for garnish
4 tbsp Chicken stock
1 tbsp Light soy sauce
1 tbsp Hua tiao wine (optional)
1 tbsp Sesame oil (adjust to taste)
½ tsp Salt
1 tbsp Minced ginger
2 tbsp Minced garlic
1 tbsp Chopped spring onions
- To make garlic sauce add 4 tbsp chicken stock with, 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tbsp hua tiao wine (optional), 1 tbsp sesame oil (adjust to taste), ½ tsp salt, 1 tbsp minced ginger, 2 tbsp minced garlic and 1 tbsp chopped spring onions.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Make a slit in the back of 12 large prawns, and devein them leaving the shells on.
- Lay them out on a steaming tray slit side up.
- Add garlic sauce over prawns.
- Steam prawns for 4-6 mins (depending on size).
- Once done, scatter chopped spring onions over the prawns.