2 portions of Cooked Rice
4 tbsp of Cooking Oil
300g Minced Pork
2-4 cloves of Garlic (Diced)
150g Long Bean (Diced)
1 pkt Kaprao Thai Basil Stir Fry Seasoning
1 tbsp of Sugar
4 tbsp of Water
2-4 stalks of Chilli Padi (Diced)
8g Fresh Basil Leaves
- Fry eggs into sunny side up and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan and add in cooking oil. Once the pan is hot, add in minced pork (or minced chicken or seafood as replacement) and break up the clumps into smaller pieces.
- Once the meat is browned, add in garlic and long bean and stir fry for another 1min.
- Add in the Kaprao Thai Basil Stir Fry Seasoning and water, then continue to stir fry for another 1 min. Adjust the taste with sugar.
- Turn off the heat and add in chilli padi and basil leaves. Combine it well with the hot ingredients and serve it with rice and sunny side up.