1 pkt of Chye Sim
20g Garlic (Minced)
50g Straw Mushroom (Halved)
50g Shiitake Mushroom (Sliced)
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp Water
1 tsp Light Soy Sauce
1 tsp Sugar
½ tsp White Pepper
- Heat up frying pan and add in cooking oil and minced garlic to stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add in straw mushroom and shiitake mushroom and stir fry for 1min
- Add in chye sim and stir fry till it starts to wilt.
- Add in seasoning – oyster sauce, water, light soy sauce, sugar and white pepper – and continue to stir fry for another 3mins.
- Removed from heat and dish is ready to serve.