For the crust and cheesecake layer
Ready-to-eat original baked cheesecake of your choice
For the cheesecake layer
For the jelly layer
2 boxes of strawberry Tortally jelly crystals (raspberry also works well)
½ cup boiling water
½ cup cold water
- Prepare the jelly layer first by adding hot water to the strawberry or raspberry Tortally jelly crystals. Stir them until they melt, then pour in the cold water and mix well.
- Line the base and sides of a springform tin that easily fits the ready-to-eat original baked cheesecake of your choice.
- Slice the strawberries and arrange them neatly on the ready-to-eat original baked cheesecake layer.
- Pour the jelly mixture on top of the ready-to-eat original baked cheesecake, and let it set in the refrigerator.
- Leave it to chill for around 4-5 hours until the jelly layer is slightly hardened, yet still soft to the touch.
- Slice and serve! Dipping your sharpened knife in hot water to clean it consistently will help prevent crumbs from sticking to it every time you go in for a slice.