8 tbsp FairPrice Natural Coconut Cream
1 Australian Rock Melon*
250g Pasar Malaysia Ipoh Pomelo (peeled and broken into small pulp pieces)*
400g Light Sour Cream*
80g Lemon Juice
600ml Fresh Milk
12g Gelatine Sheets
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Pour milk into pot, add sugar, and bring to near boil. Soak gelatine sheets with ice water to soften.
- Turn off heat, add in softened gelatine sheets to dissolve, and set aside to cool.
- In another bowl, add in sour cream and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
- While waiting, remove the melon skin, scoop out melon balls and blend the rest into a puree.
- Add cooled milk mixture into the bowl with the sour cream and lemon juice mixture, and mix well.
- Pour into desired cup and put in chiller to set at least 4 hours.
- Pour melon puree over the pudding, and add in melon balls and pomelo pieces.
- Drizzle a spoonful of coconut cream over the finished dessert and garnish with mint leaves.