– 1 packet FairPrice Frozen Glutinous Rice Ball – Sesame
– 1 packet FairPrice Frozen Glutinous Rice Ball – Red Bean
– 2-3 Pandan Leaves (Tied Into a Knot)
– 1 – 2 slabs Brown Sugar (Optional)
– 1 Ginger (Peeled & Sliced)
1. Add the pandan leaves into some boiling water. Dissolve the slabs of brown sugar for a sweeter syrup or spice it up with some sliced ginger.
2. Boil the sweet glutinous rice balls until they float on the surface for at least 1 minute. This should take approximately 6 minutes.
3. Wait for the water to boil again before turning down the flame. Serve warm.