300g Green Papaya (Julienned)
1-2 Chilli Padi
1 ½ tbsp Palm Sugar
2-3 Long Beans (Cut into 2-inch pieces)
3 tbsp Roasted Peanuts
1 tbsp Small Dried Shrimp
2 tbsp Lime Juice
2 tsp Tamarind Juice
1 ½ tbsp Fish Sauce
100g Cherry Tomatoes
- In a large mortar and pestle, pound garlic and chilies until there are no more big chunks.
- Add palm sugar and mash with the pestle until it turns into a wet paste and all the chunks are dissolved.
- Add long beans and pound to break down the fibre.
- Add dried shrimp and peanuts and pound to break the peanuts up slightly.
- Add fish sauce, tamarind juice, and lime juice and stir with a large spoon to mix and dissolve the sugar.
- Add shredded papaya and tomatoes, and mix well with the sauce.
- Plate and sprinkle with the remaining peanut. Dish is ready to serve.