8 to 10 pcs of Bananas
250g Plain flour
250g Rice flour
3 tbsp Salt
1 tbsp of Cooking oil
400ml water (room temperature)
Cooking Oil (to fry)
(amount adjusted according to individual preference)
Hershey’s chocolate syrup
Smucker’s strawberry syrup*
Shredded cheddar cheese
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Mix the plain flour, rice flour, salt and 1 tablespoon of oil with 2 cups of water.
- Dip the bananas fully in the batter.
- Fry the bananas for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once golden in colour, remove it from the pan.
- Pour the condensed milk on the fried bananas evenly.
- Pour the chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup and shredded cheese on the fried bananas.
- Lastly, sprinkle crushed Oreo and rainbow rice on top of the fried bananas.