150g Minced pork (fresh from FairPrice)
1/2 pkt Firm tofu
1/4 Onion, chopped roughly
1 tsp Paprika powder
2 stalks of Green onion, sliced thinly
1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
1 egg beaten
1 tbsp Light soy sauce
1 tsp Corn starch
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp White pepper powder
1 tbsp Sesame oil
1/2 cup Korean BBQ sauce (condiment)
- In a bowl, marinate the minced pork in cornstarch and light soy sauce for at least 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add in half a packet of firm tofu and mash it with clean hands.
- Combine the marinated pork with the tofu. Add in spring onions, onion, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, sesame oil. Mix until well combined.
- Crack and egg into the mixture. If the mixture is too runny, add in more bread crumbs until you reach the desired consistency.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spray with oil.
- Using damp hands, grab a hand full of mixture and mould into a ball-shape.
- Toast it in the oven at 200°C for 15 minutes. Or mould it into bitesize balls and cook in steamboat broth.
- Once done, dip in Korean BBQ sauce or brush it with Korean BBQ Sauce.