1 pkt of Pasar Thai Tom Yum Kit
1 litres of Water
250g Tiger/Grey Prawn
150g Oyster Mushrooms
1 Tomato (Wedged)
3 tbsp Thai Roasted Chilli Sauce / Tom Yum Paste
1 tsp of Sugar
4 tbsp Fish Sauce
6 tbsp Lime Juice
5 tbsp Evaporated Milk
- Remove lemongrass and galangal from packaging and lightly pound them to release the flavours and cut into smaller strips/chunks.
- Bring water to a boil and add in chopped lemongrass, galangal and other ingredients in the tom yum kit. Boil for about 10mins.
- Add in the prawns, oyster mushrooms and tomatoes and simmer on low heat for another 5mins.
- Add in the seasonings – Thai roasted chilli sauce OR tom yum paste, sugar, fish sauce, lime juice and evaporated milk – and adjust the taste according to your preference and boil for another 5mins.
- Once ready, garnish with cilantro and the dish is ready to serve.