50g Woh Hup Plum Sauce
400g Sea Cucumber
250g Nai Bai*
30g White Shimeji Mushrooms
30g Brown Shimeji Mushrooms*
30g Golden Oyster Mushrooms*
1 pc Chilli
20g Spring Onion
20g Preserved Black Beans (rinsed with water)
50g Chicken Stock
1 tbsp Cooking Oil
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Slice the vegetables and sea cucumber into pieces.
- Blanch nai bai with boiling water and set aside.
- Add salt, spring onion, ginger and sea cucumber into the boiling water.
- Turn off the fire and let it soak for another 15 mins.
- Remove sea cucumber and set aside.
- Heat up the pan, add oil, garlic, chilli, leek and preserved black beans, and pan fry till fragrant.
- Add in mushrooms, stir fry, then add in chicken stock, plum sauce, blanched nai bai and sea cucumber.
- Bring to high heat, simmer until water reduces, then serve.