500g Chicken Breast (cut into strips about 2cm thick)
3 pcs FairPrice Frozen Prata
1 Large Egg (Beaten)
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Parsley (Chopped)
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
2 cups Panko Breadcrumbs
1/4 cup Grated
1 tsp FairPrice Truffle Oil*
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store
- Preheat the waffle maker. Cook the prata according to the package instructions.
- In one bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs and shredded parmesan cheese. In another bowl, beat the egg and add in olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, parsley and mix well.
- Take each the sliced chicken breast (also known as tenders) and coat it in the egg mixture followed by the breadcrumb mixture. Ensure that it is well-coated before placing it in the air fryer.
- Spray both sides of the chicken tenders with cooking oil.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C. Add chicken tenders (without overcrowding) and cook for 10 mins, flipping halfway. Ensure that it is cooked through, golden and crispy.
- Top the prata waffle (“praffle”) with chicken tenders. Drizzle truffle oil on the dish and sprinkle with more shredded parmesan cheese.