8 tbsp Barilla Basilico Sauce
1 cup Rice vinegar
½ cup Sugar
A pinch of Salt
200g Daikon radish, sliced
200g Carrot, sliced
8 Lotus leaf buns
200g Japanese cucumber, sliced
1 whole Boneless ham, sliced
- Combine rice vinegar, sugar and salt in a small pot for the pickle sauce. Heat over medium heat until the mixture boils. Once done, transfer the mixture to a container to cool.
- Once the mixture is cooled, add the daikon radish and carrot. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- After marinating, drain the daikon radish and carrot and set aside.
- Pour the water in a pot. Place lotus leaf buns in to steam for 5 minutes.
- Peel open the buns and spread Basilico sauce over it.
- Stuff the buns with sliced Japanese cucumber, pickled daikon, carrot and ham. Serve when ready.