BEGIN YOUR CAREER AT FAIRPRICE!
Begin your career with the best in the industry. Join our FairPrice Management Trainee Programme that is designed to grow your potential to become an outstanding leader. Through the programme, there will be limitless prospects towards a rewarding career while making a difference to the community.
Application for 2019 batch will open end February. The shortlisting process will take place in May/June.
2019 Management Trainees will commence their journey in July.
What It Takes
We are on the lookout for talented and highly motivated with Bachelor’s degree and not more than 2 years' working experience. If you possess the passion, drive and leadership to excel, join us on our Management Trainee Programme, as we embark on our journey to make lives better for Singapore and Singaporeans.
Experience the Heart of Retail:
Through a structured rotational 21-month programme across three rotations, management trainees are put through three rotations across identified departments within the organization, with the purpose of gaining appreciation into the heart of FairPrice, maximizing exposure through a mix of business projects/operations and showing aptitude for core competencies.
Development & Engagement:
To build a positive ecosystem surrounding the Management Trainee, various structured engagement initiatives are set in place, such as orientation, regular reviews and networking with the topline. At the end of the programme, the Management Trainee, given that he/she has fulfilled the performance requirements, would be promoted into the next job grade as part of an accelerated career trajectory.
First rotation: Start off your journey in FairPrice with a stint in the Channels Division, being attached to either a Hypermarket, Finest or Supermarket store. This will typically consist of two parts (i) classroom trainings (ii) on-the-job training.
Second rotation: Drive excellence and productivity in core functions
- Products – be exposed to the art behind sourcing, buying, merchandising of various product categories, and create significant financial impact on the business
- Supply chain – be a key driver in optimizing logistics-related processes and solutions to provide seamless experiences for both internal and external stakeholders
Third rotation: Gain knowledge of the retail industry in enabling functions
- Digital: take the opportunity to dive into the world of e-commerce and omnichannel operations
- Integrated Support: support the implementation of process and technology rollouts to our stores
- Marketing: appreciate the intricate science behind delighting our customers,
- Strategy: gain macro analysis and hone project management skills through participation in change critical projects
*note that the second and third rotations are interchangeable