You are responsible for cutting and preparing meats for sales for our customers and the smooth running of your department, including supervising staffs and manage staff matters. You are also required to do weighing, packing, pricing and displaying of products, greeting and speaking to customers, providing advice, answering questions, and accepting orders. You are also required to do cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment and adhering to food safety and sanitation controls and perform quality inspection on meats and other products.
- Diploma/GCE ‘A’ level/ Higher NITEC/ GCE ‘O’ level
- Prior experience will have an added advantage
- Able to speak and read simple English
- Physically fit to lift heavy items and work in cold environments.
- Able to work on weekends and rotating shifts
- Knowledge of meat preparation techniques and food safety.
- Service-orientated, strong communication and a team player is a must.