PiPPER Standard Stain Remover Lemongrass
Delivery might be 3 days or later
Bulk order charge may apply
The desired products or quantity may not be available.
Would you like to proceed?
YES, proceed with my order
No, revise to available quantity
- Made from our unique blend of fermented pineapples and other natural ingredients
- Powerful solvent that removes even the toughest of stains
- Blasts away stains without any bleach or chlorine
- Certified non-irritant by Dermscan Asia
- Perfect for any food stains and removes grass and sweat stains after exercise or outside activities
- Free of known allergens
- No chlorine, no bleach, no toxins
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
- Test first on an inconspicuous area. For best results, treat stains while still fresh. Do not let dry on fabric
1. Spray directly onto spot or stain until saturated.
2. Rub into fabric and let stand for up to 10 minutes depending upon the severity of the stain.
3. Wash normally.
- Upholstery (Use only on water-washable upholstery)
1. Spray on clean white towel and use towel to blot out stain.
2. Dampen a clean white towel with water and blot area to rinse.
Spray on soiled area and wipe clean. Rinse well. Tougher stains may require longer penetration or an additional application.
Fermented fruit fluid (solvent / softening agent), Deionized water (solvent), Sodium lauryl sulfate (cleaning agent), Alkyl polyglycoside (cleaning agent), Sodium citrate (builder), Ethanol (solvent), Sodium polyaspartate (anti-corrosion agent), Lactic acid (pH adjuster), Essential oil (scent), Natural preservative