Coming from the United States, Black Seedless Grapes are oval-shaped berries with black or purple-black skin. The fruit’s flesh is a striking, translucent yellow-green.
- Grapes are naturally free of fat, saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium.
- They are a great source of flavonoids which are great antioxidants.
Selection and Storage Tips
- Select plump and fresh-looking grapes that are smooth and attached firmly to a healthy-looking green stem.
- Avoid grapes that have bruises and soft spots.
- Grapes can be stored for up to one week when kept refrigerated.
- Enjoy fresh as a healthy snack or as a delicious nibble after your meal.
- It looks beautiful as a garnish on desserts such as yogurt, cakes or muffins.
- Place it in the freezer and serve as a cold frosty treat.