Alchemy Fibre for Rice
|Gathering more reviews
Alchemy Fibre™ is a blend made of low glycemic index (GI), high fibre, high prebiotics plant-based fibres. This blend, also known as the Alchemy Fibre™ For Rice when added to the cooking process of white rice, helps to lower the glycemic index* (GI) of white rice, while providing 10x more fibre** than white rice. This process does not change the taste, texture or appearance of rice so that the taste of fluffy white rice could still be enjoyed.
Country of Origin
- 1. Add 1 heaped tablespoon (15g) of Alchemy Fibre™️ Rice to 1 cup of uncooked rice (150g) and cook in the usual way.
- • Alchemy Fibre™️ For Rice is used as an ingredient for cooking rice and not for 100% rice substitution
- • It can be used with all types of rice to yield similar benefits in lowering GI and increasing dietary fibre intake.
Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
Inulin and Edible Gum
- ● About the Brand
- :Alchemy Fibre™ is a patented plant-based fibre is proven to make carbs healthier. This blend, Alchemy Fibre™ For Rice, is meant for use with all types of rice
- ● About the Store
- :Tong Seng Produce is the authorised distributor of Alchemy Fibre™ For Rice in Singapore. Alchemy Fibre™ for Rice, a product of Alchemy Foodtech