Bellamy's Organic Baby Milk Rusks
|Gathering more reviews
- • No Added Sugar
- • No Preservatives
- • Certified Organic by NASAA and ACO
- • Wrapped in pairs for freshness
Country/place of Origin
- Safety Advice:
- 1. Never leave your child alone when eating
- 2. Make sure your child is seated in an upright position
- 3. Discard rusk if broken or chewed
- 4. Not recommended for infants under the age of 6 months
- • Store in a cool and dry place
- • May be refrigerated
- Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Skim Milk Powder (1.5%), Wheatgerm, Yeast, Salt, Mineral Iron.
- • Contains: Wheat (Gluten) and Milk.
- AttributesPer Serving (8g)
- Total Fat0.1g
- Dietary Fibre0.3g
Our Milk Rusks are slowly hard baked, making them ideal for your little one to chew during the teething process. Designed so that your baby can bite down hard without cracking or splintering the rusk, they are a great alternative to teething rings because they are made from certified organic natural ingredients of milk and wheat, and contain no added sugar.