- - Chicken Bone Broth is high in collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, gelatin and glycine.
- - Slow simmered in small batches over 3 days, it releases nutrients and minerals that serve as an ideal supplement to your pet's regular diet.
- - No salt or preservatives added.
- - Benefits: Joint rejuvenation, healthy gut, digestion support, enhanced hydration, skin & coat health and increased appetite.
- - Different Ways to Feed: 1. Add to dry food or as a beverage after it. 2. Add to freeze dried food/dehydrated food to re-hydrate instead of using water. 3. Refreeze to ice cubes, and add it to every meal.
- - Texture: Liquid
- - Warning: Use as supplement feeding, not meant as a meal replacement. For dogs with renal and pancreas diseases, please consult your local veterinarian for feeding amount.
Country/place of Origin
Thaw and serve
Fresh Chicken Bones, Chicken Feet,Apple Cider Vinegar, Water.
- AttributesPer Serving