- - Salmon Bone Broth is high in collagen and omega oils. We use salmon bones, meat and skin, providing an extremely rich concentration of collagen hydrolysate.
- - Add it into the meals of your pet and you are going to improve its overall health skin and coat, health through good digestion and strong gut health.
- - Benefits: Joint rejuvenation, healthy gut, digestion support, enhanced hydration, skin & coat health and increased appetite.
- - Different Ways to Feed: 1. Add to dry food or as a beverage after it. 2. Add to freeze dried food/dehydrated food to re-hydrate instead of using water. 3. Refreeze to ice cubes, and add it to every meal.
- - Texture: Liquid
- - Warning: Use as supplement feeding, not meant as a meal replacement. For dogs with renal and pancreas diseases, please consult your local veterinarian for feeding amount.
Country/place of Origin
Thaw and serve
Filtered Water, New Zealand King Salmon Bones, Salmon Skin, Salmon Meat, Apple Cider Vinegar, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
- AttributesPer Serving