Enfamil A+ Gentlease Follow On Infant Milk Formula – Stage 2
|Gathering more reviews
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is the best for babies. The World Health Organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
- Enfamil A+ Gentlease Stage 2 contains:
- • Partially Hydrolyzed Protein (PHP)
- • 17mgΔ DHA & 34mgΔ ARA
Country/place of Origin
- • Directions:
- 1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula
- 2. Wash, clean and boil bottles, nipples, caps and other utensils in water for 1 minute at a rolling boil
- 3. Boil 15ml of fresh water at a rolling boil for 1 minute
- 4. Cool to 4°C prior to mixing
- 5. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle and add three level scoops of powder
- 6. Put the cap on bottle and shake it for 5-1 seconds until the powder is fully dissolved
- • Important:
- 1. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing formula
- 2. Powdered follow on formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to babies who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by the baby's doctor
- 3. Ask the baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for the baby
- 4. Ask the baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipple in water before use
- • Store in a cool and dry place, before and after opening
- • After opening, keep it tightly covered and use contents within 1 month
- • Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat
Corn Syrup Solids (Plant), Partially Hydrolyzed Proteins from Nonfat Milk and Whey Protein Concentrate (Cow's Milk), Blend of Vegetable Oils [Palm Olein Oil, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil and High Oleic Sunflower Oil (Plant)], Whey Protein Concentrate (Cow's Milk), Sucrose (Plant), Minerals (Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cupric Sulfate, Maganese Sulfate, Sodium Iodide and Sodium Selenite), Powdered Creamer (Canola Oil, Glucose Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate (Cow's Milk), Monoglycerides, Potassium Phosphate and Vitamin E), Emulsifier [Soy Lecithin (Plant)], Arachidonic Acid (ARA) and Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA) from Single Cell Oils Mortierella Alpina Oil, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil), Natural and Artificial Flavouring (Vanilla), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Sodium Ascorbate, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Phytonadione, Cholecalciferol, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Folic Acid), Taurine, Inositol, Antioxidants (Ascorbyl Palmitate and Ascorbic Acid), L-Carnitine and Acidity Regulator (Potassium Hydroxide)
- AttributesPer Serving
- Folic Acid8mcg
- Vitamin A14I.U.
- Vitamin B122.2mcg
- Vitamin B633mcg
- Vitamin C65mg
- Vitamin E9.4I.U.
With over 10 years experience in paediatric nutrition, Mead Johnson Nutrition has designed Enfamil A+ Gentlease. This formula may be recommended by your doctor.