Hai Di Lao Vegetarian Self-Heating Hot Pot - Spicy
Delivery might be 3 days or later
Bulk order charge may apply
The desired products or quantity may not be available.
Would you like to proceed?
YES, proceed with my order
No, revise to available quantity
You don’t have to travel out to satisfy your Hotpot cravings anymore! Enjoy Vegetarian Spicy Hotpot in the comfort of your own home in just 15 minutes. This is a self-heating hotpot which does the magic for you after pouring in the ingredients and water, an individual hotpot convenient for you!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
• Serving Suggestion:
1. Add the vermicelli and vegetables into the inner bowl
2. Add the hot pot sauce slowly into the inner bowl and fill the inner bowl with cold or better hot water until the indicated line
3. Remove the wrap of the heating bag (do not tear open the heating bag) and place it in the outer bowl
4. Add cold water until the indicated line or until it covers the heating bag
5. Place the inner bowl quickly into the outer bowl and put the lid on, keeping at least 0.5 meter away from the bowl during heating
6. Let it cook by itself for 15 minutes
7. Stir well and enjoy!
- Always beware of hot water and steam during heating
- Please read carefully the 'gentle reminders' and serving suggestion on both side of the label
Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature
• Dried Vegetables: Potato, Shiitake Mushroom, Jew's Ear, Red Bell Pepper
• Spicy Hot Pot Sauce: Soybean Oil, Salt, Chili, Broad Bean Sauce (Chili, Broad Bean, Water, Salt, Wheat Flour), Bunge Pricklyash Pericarp, Cereal Grain Wine (Water, Sorghum, Rice, Wheat, Corn), Sugar, Spring Onion, Pickled Ginger (Ginger, Water, Salt, Citric Acid, Acetic Acid, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite), Ginger, Garlic, Fermented Soybean (Soybean, Water, Salt), White Pepper, Spices (Fennel Fruit, Cinnamon, Star Arise), Yeast Paste (Yeast, Water, Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Sodium Citrate), Disodium 5-'Inosinate, Disodium 5'-Guanylate, Ethyl Maitol, Tangerine Peel, Liquorice
• Vermicelli: Potato Starch, Pea Starch, Water
• Contains: Soy, wheat, sulphites
Attributes Per Serving (150g) Energy 729kcal/ 3062kJ Protein 5.1g Total Fat 61.7g Saturated Fat 10.4g Trans Fat 0.4g Cholesterol 0mg Carbohydrate 38.3g Sugars 3.4g Dietary Fibre 10.3g Sodium 3440mg