- Awarded the HEALTHIER CHOICE stamp by the Singapore Health Promotion Board. SEATOBAG LACTOSEAFOOD Fishes are farmed sustainably using our proprietary microbiome biotechnology solution - Miiiome Aquaculture System (MAS). MAS comprising of Miiiome Biosphere Farming System and Miiiome Aquafeed, is modelled after the life-giving Mangrove Microbial Ecosystem.
- Using MAS for our farming, LACTOSEAFOOD fishes retain their optimal nutritional value and are farmed WITHOUT antibiotics and chemicals. This ensues safer and healthier seafood for our daily consumption. Consequently, the waters we farmed in exhibited improvement in balancing the ocean microbiome with greater biodiversity.
- SEATOBAG Miiiome Aquaculture System (MAS) enables aquaculture farming to be ecologically efficient and environmentally sustainable to produce quality Blue Food for your safe consumption.
- Fourfinger threadfin is an excellent fish with mostly white flesh of good flavor.
- These are weighed between 300g to 399g. Descaled, cleaned and gutted, individually vacuum packed for utmost hygiene and convenience.
Country/place of Origin
Fourfinger threadfin can be steamed or fried whole and braised in a sauce made of soya sauce and ginger or black beans and chilli. The head, fins and bones make an excellent fish stock for soups with very little oil.