- • Perfect for Singapore summer days!
- • Lively and vibrant with musk and tropical notes which fill the mouth and linger
- • Open a bottle and share with friends this weekend!
Country of Origin
- • Best served lightly chilled (10°C-13°C)
- • Once opened consume within 2 days
Featuring aromas of fruit salad, peach, fig, rock melon and toasty oak, Lindeman’s Bin 65 Chardonnay offers a distinctive taste that is loved by many around the world and approved by all wine enthusiasts. There’s a reason why Chardonnay is the world’s most famous white-wine grape, and one of the most widely planted. Loved around the world, Lindeman’s Bin Series wines are approachable in style and consistent in quality with global appeal. First launched in 1985 in response to the popularity of Lindeman’s approachable and fruit-driven style of wines, the Bin Series has since grown to incorporate 18 popular varieties and blends. Designed to be opened, enjoyed and shared time and time again, these are wines people simply love to drink.