Nestle Cerelac Multi Grain & Garden Vegetables is made with whole grains and contains chunkier pieces of tomato, corn and pea with BIFIDUS BL probiotics which helps to fight against harmful bacteria, thereby maintaining a healthy digestive system. The thicker texture helps to satisfy your baby’s urge to chew. DHA, iron and vitamin C are important building block for brain and eye development for children up to 3 years of age. Each bowl meets more than 50% of baby’s daily iron intake. Iron is an important component of red blood cells which carry oxygen to all parts of the body to help the body’s production of energy. Nestle Cerelac is made with baby grade ingredients that are grown specially for babies with no added preservatives.
Country of Origin
- • Directions:
- 1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's food
- 2. Pour 150ml lukewarm water into baby's bowl
- 3. Add 50 grams or 5 tablespoons of Nestle Ceralac Infant Cereal
- 4. Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed using a clean spoon
- • Important:
- Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean, just before preparing the cereal
- • Do not keep unfinished portion
- • Close the pack tightly after each use and store it in a cool dry place
- Cereals (Wholegrain Oat, Wheat Flour), Skimmed Milk Powder (Cow’s Milk), Mixed Vegetables Flakes (Tomatoes, Glucose Syrup, Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Sucrose, Peas, Potatoes, Sunflower Lecithin), Vegetable Oils (Palm Olein, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil), Corn Crunchies (Corn Sucrose, Palm Olein, Malt Barley Extract, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Gum Arabic Tocopherols), Sugar, Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate), Salt, Vitamins (C,E, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, B1, A, B6, B2, Folic Acid, D3, Biotin, B12), Fish Oil Powder, Taurine, Vanillin, Bifidobacterium Lactis Culture
- • Contains Permitted Flavouring
- • All additives are of plant or synthetic origin
- • May contain traces: Soya
We carefully select the ingredients that meet strict requirements on food safety norms, and we perform up to 100 controls and checks along the entire process to guarantee safety and quality of the baby food products. We naturally prepare our baby food with no added preservatives to help support baby’s growth and development, this means just pure goodness. Cereal Hydrolyzed Enzymatically (CHE) is a unique Nestle process which uses enzymes to break down complex carbohydrates into smaller units to allow easier digestion and better absorption of nutrients, and a smooth texture for easy mixing during preparation. Health Promotion Board Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) for iron is 7mg for a 7 - 12 months old baby as 1 serving of Cerelac (50g of cereal powder + 150ml of warm water) provides 5mg of iron.