Okeanoss Frozen Soft Shell Crab
Delivery might be 3 days or later
Bulk order charge may apply
The desired products or quantity may not be available.
Would you like to proceed?
YES, proceed with my order
No, revise to available quantity
The soft shell crab are mostly prepared in Japanese cuisines. The taste is exotic and favourite among young adults and kids. Soft Shell Crab is a good choice for frying with tempura powder.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
1. Rinse the crabs thoroughly with cold water
2. Dry on paper towels
3. Heat oil in a deep fryer
4. In a shallow dish, whisk together the egg and milk using a fork
5. In a separate bowl, stir salt and pepper into the flour
6. Lightly salt the crab, then dip in the flour, dip in the egg, then in the flour again
7. Carefully place crabs into the deep-fryer
8. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown on one side
9. Carefully turn over, and cook until golden on the other side
Storage keep frozen below -18°C
Attributes Per Serving (100g) Energy 118kcal Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g Protein 18g Total Fat 0.7g Saturated Fat 0.2g Polyunsaturated Fat 0.3g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 97mg Carbohydrate 0g Sodium 395mg Potassium 259mg