Pasar Raw Popcorn
Popcorn is one of the most healthy and popular snacks. Do you enjoy popcorns while watching movies in the cinemas? Now you can do so at home as well, even while watching your favourite Netflix show! Get your hands at attempting to explore making popcorns of the flavours you love.
• High in antioxidants: Boost your immune system
• High in fibre: Maintains heart and digestive health
• Contains Manganese: Strengthens bone health
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
• 1?4 cup coconut oil (or canola)
• 2?3 cup popcorn kernels
• 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
Recommended flavourings (Explore with your favourite flavours!):
• 2 Tablespoons honey
• 1 ½ teaspoons flaked sea salt
Note: Use superfood toppings such as Rosemary, Olive Oil, Garlic Salt, Paprika, Dried Thyme and Celery Salt to boost the nutrients provided
• Add the coconut oil and 3 popcorn kernels into a large pot.
• Cover and cook over medium-high heat until all 3 kernels pop.
• Add the rest of the popcorn kernels.
• Cover and take the pot off the stove.
• Wait 30 seconds then put the pot back on the heat.
• Shake the pot occasionally until the popping slows down.
• After about 2 minutes, and the popping has slowed down, take the lid off of the pot.
• While the popcorn is popping, melt the butter and add the honey.
• Pour over the popcorn and sprinkle sea salt. Toss until completely coated.
Store in a cool and dry place