Zespri Italy Organic Kiwifruit - Green
- These organically-grown kiwis have a fuzzy brown skin and are oval-shaped. They feature a fresh, tangy-sweet flavour and a smooth texture. They are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E and potassium. Cut open one for a refreshing and juicy snack, or add it to a salad for a touch of sweetness.
- Freshness Guarantee for Online Orders:
- • We pick the freshest item(s) and deliver to your doorstep
- • Opt for a refund within 3 days of delivery if your items are not delivered fresh
- • Check out our refund policy for fresh in the T&C for more details
Country/place of Origin
- • Kiwifruit is cut in two and the flesh scooped out but you can also peel, slice, and enjoy as a ready-to-eat snack
- • Children love it peeled and cut into chunky pieces that are easy for little hands to pick up
- • Or use in a fruit salad, on a fruit tart or with your muesli
Every Zespri Organic kiwifruit is subject to strict monitoring by Bio-Gro, New Zealand’s most important compliance and enforcement organisation. When our organic kiwifruit arrives in Europe an extra check is made by a recognised inspection body. The words “Organic Green” on the sticker are therefore a guarantee of the very best kiwis grown using 100% organic techniques.