Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
cook & diced
How to cook
- Bring water to a boil, and add chicken. Remove from pan and let rest 10 minutes and then dice.
- Let simmer until chicken is cooked through, 10-15 minutes
- Remove from pan and let rest 10 minutes and then dice.
- Put the broccoli into a steamer.
- Steam for 5-6 minutes until tender.
- Leave to cool and then finely dice.
Boil the potatoes
- Place the potatoes in a pot and add enough water to cover it.
- Bring water to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are softened.
- Peeled and mashed the potatoes.
- In a bowl, mix the mashed potato, broccoli, cheese, diced chicken, spring onion, half of the breadcrumbs and half of the egg. Combine well.
- Shape into sausage shapes.
- Coat in the remaining egg then rolls in the breadcrumbs and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and saute until golden and heated through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
You may also like
Santa’s Little Sliders
Taiwanese Popcorn Cauliflower
Deep Fried Durian Puffs
Truffle Cheese Prata (Waffle Style)
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Crispy Salmon Skin
Tater Tot Grilled Cheese
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Easy Numbers Cake
Osmanthus Rose Jelly
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Yule Ham Sandwich
Christmas Kuih Party
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
The Original Pisang Keju