Abbott Isomil Soy Infant Formula - Stage 1
|Gathering more reviews
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is the best for babies. The World Health Organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
Country/place of Origin
- • Store unopened tin under normal room temperature conditions
- • Once the tin is opened, contents should used within 3 weeks
- • Cover opened tin and store in cool, dry place (not in refrigerator)
Hydrolized Corn Starch, Soy Protein Isolate, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Sucrose, Coconut Oil, Soy Oil, MINERALS (Calcium Phosphate Tribasic, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Soy Lecithin, Arachidonic Acid (AA) from M. Alpina Oil, VITAMINS (Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin), L-methionine, DHA from C. Cohnii Oil, M-inositol, Taurine, L-tryptophan, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Cartenoids (Lutein, Beta-Carotene)
- Isomil formula is formulated with:
- • High-quality soy protein. Suitable for vegetarians
- • Free from cow milk protein
- • Naturally lactose-free. Suitable for babies with lactose intolerance.
- • Contains essential amino acids in natural L forms: tryptophan, methioninet
- • Non-GMO (genetically modified organisms) ingredients