Dumex Dulac Infant Milk Formula - Step 1
Breast milk is the best for your baby. The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
Country/place of Origin
- • Directions:
- 1. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the feed
- 2. Wash, and then boil cleaned bottle, cap, teat or cup in clean drinking water for 10 minutes
- 3. Boil drinking water for 5 minutes
- 4. Let it cool until 40ᵒC
- 5.Pour correct amount of previously boiled warm (40ᵒC) water into the bottle
- 6. Add correct number of scoops, levelled off of Dumex Dulac Stage 1 Infant Formula
- 7. Cap bottle and shake bottle gently until the powder dissolves
- • Important:
- 1. Proportions to be changed only with medical advice
- 2. Inappropriate preparation may affect your infant’s well-being
- 3. Prepare only one feed at a time
- 4. Use the scoop that is provided
- • Note:
- Standard Dilution: Add 1 scoop (4.4g) Of Dumex Dulac Stage 1 Infant Formula to 30ml water
- • Store in a cool, dry place before and after opening to ensure freshness
- • After opening, close tin tightly using lid provided and use content within 3 weeks
- • Use before expiry date on the bottom of tin
Demineralised Whey (Cow’s Milk), Vegetable Oils Blend (Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Soya Bean Oil and Canola Oil), Skimmed Cow’s Milk, Lactose (Cow’s Milk), Maltodextrin (Corn), Long Chain Fructo-oligosaccharides (lcFOS) (Chicory Root), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Fish Oil), Arachidonic Acid (ARA) (Mortierella Alpina Oil), Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Hydroxide, Taurine, Sodium Ascorbate, Soy Lecithin, Choline Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulphate, Dl-alphatocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulphate, Myo-inositol, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrichloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Cupric Sulphate, L-Carnitine, Phytomenadione, Cyanacobalamin, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Thiamine Hydrochloride, D-Biotin, Citric Acid, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulphate, Riboflavin.
- AttributesPer 100g Powder
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid279mg
- Linoleic Acid2581mg
- 60% Whey Protein5.5g
- 40% Casein3.7g
- Dietary Fibre (lcFOS*)2.7g
- Vitamin A1500I.U.
- Vitamin D3278I.U.
- Vitamin E7.9I.U.
- Vitamin K131μg
- Vitamin B1420μg
- Vitamin B2662μg
- Vitamin B6307μg
- Folic Acid70μg
- Pantothenic Acid2930μg
- Vitamin B122.1μg
- Vitamin C80mg
• Contains DHA, ARA, lcFOS