- • Oxygen-bleached coffee filter paper produced using special technique to incorporate a 2-side crepe feature onto paper to allow smooth water flow and less chances of blockage during coffee brewing.
- • Produced using a mixture of wood pulp and Abaca (Manila Hemp) which is durable, light and permeable.
- • Abaca is a more sustainable source compared to just using wood.
- • Compatible with any trapezoid/flat bottom dripper e.g. Kalita 102, Clever Dripper, Bee House Dripper & Bonavita Dripper.
Country/place of Origin
- • Prewet the filter paper in the dripper with hot water to reduce papery taste while warming up the cup or server.
- • Pour ground coffee into the filter paper & subsequently, hot water over the ground coffee.
- • Allow the water to steep with ground coffee & filter through the filter paper.
Store in a cool dry place
Abaca (Manila hemp), Wood