Betty Crocker Pancake Mix - Original
Weekend mornings are for pancakes! Perfect your Saturday mornings by getting your pancakes ready faster with the Betty Crocker Pancake Mix!Quit worrying about the hassle which comes with making pancakes. Say no more to doing the dirty dishes or creating a mess in your kitchen! Scoop some ready-made pancake mix into a bowl, crack an egg, add some milk, and you’re ready to start cooking!
Country/place of Origin
- Directions:For 8 to 10 pancakes:
- • 1 cup Betty Crocker pancake mix
- • 2?3 cup (160ml) milk
- •1 egg 1 tbsp oil1. Heat the pan on medium heat until drop of water sizzle and evaporate quickly. Grease the pan if necessary.2. Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir with a fork until well combined.
- For thinner pancakes, add more milk and for thicker pancakes, add more pancake mix.3. For each pancake, pour 1?4 cup batter onto the hot pan.4. Cook till bubbles break on the surface and edges begin to dry.5. Turn the pancake and cook the other side for 1 minute or till golden brown.Others: Dress up your pancakes! Add blueberries, chocolate chips, or sliced bananas into the batter just before flipping.
- • Refrigerate upon openingHow to freeze & reheat pancakes:
- 1. Let the pancakes cool to room temperature
- 2. Layer between sheets of parchment paper and seal the pancakes in a zipper bag.
- 3. To reheat, spread a few frozen pancakes on a plate in a single layer
- 4. Heat it up in the microwave for about 30 to 45 seconds
- 5. Pop them in the toaster
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Rice Flour, Soya Flour, Edible Vegetable Oil, Raising Agents (INS500ii, INS541, INS341i), Dextrose, Salt, Milk Solids, Calcium Carbonate (INS170i)
- AttributesPer Serving (19.5g)
- Total Fat1.1g
- Saturated Fat0.4g
- Trans Fat0g
- Dietary Fibre0.4g