Imperial Tea Bi Luo Chun Tea & Ju Pu Tea [Bundle of 2] | NTUC FairPrice
Search
Shopping cart
Cart
$14.60
Imperial Tea Bi Luo Chun Tea & Ju Pu Tea [Bundle of 2]
2 X 36G|Brand:Imperial Tea
|Gathering more reviews
seller-logo
Sold by:
Imperial Tea
Traditional Tea, Modern You
Imperial TeaTraditional Tea, Modern You
seller-logo
Sold by:
Imperial Tea
Traditional Tea, Modern You
Imperial TeaTraditional Tea, Modern You

Key Information

100% Bi Luo Chun Tea Leaves Fruity notes, a floral aroma and refershing taste No sugar added 70% Puer Tea Leaves combined with 30% Chrysanthemum Buds Distinctive earthiness of Puer, and the aroma and sweetness of chrysanthemum No sugar added

Country/place of Origin

China

Preparation

100% Bi Luo Chun Tea Leaves Fruity notes, a floral aroma and refershing taste No sugar added 70% Puer Tea Leaves combined with 30% Chrysanthemum Buds Distinctive earthiness of Puer, and the aroma and sweetness of chrysanthemum No sugar added

Storage

Store in cool and dry place. Once opened, consume within 12 months.

Ingredients

100% tea leaves, 70% tea leaves+30% flower buds