Naturel Organic Rice - Brown
Naturel 100% Organic Hom Mali Brown Rice is harvested in the province of Yasothon, northeast of Thailand where the highest quality hom mali rice is grown. It is free from GMO.
• Low glycemic index: Assists in the stabilization of blood sugar levels in the body
• Rich in powerful antioxidants: Boost your immune system
• Rich in fibre: regulate the bowel function and keep a healthy digestive system
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
• Rinse the rice under cool water: This will rinse away most of the starch, which will prevent the grains from becoming sticky when cooked. Continue washing the rice until the water is clear.
• Transfer the rice to the rice cooker. Make sure the rice are evenly spread out to ensure even cooking.
• Add the correct amount of water: Increase the recommended amount of water by 50% when cooking brown rice as it is tougher than white rice, hence it needs to be cooked longer.
• Let the rice rest for 10-15 minutes after it is cooked.
Store in a cool and dry place
Organic Hom Mali Brown Rice (5% broken)
• Contains 100% of whole-grain
Attributes Per Serving (100g) Energy 358kcal Trans Fat 0g Protein 7.4g Total Fat 2.2g Saturated Fat 0.3g Cholesterol 0mg Carbohydrate 77.1g Dietary Fibre 2.5g Sodium 9mg